Boat Trailer Plastic Slicks
Boat trailer plastic skids are extruded out of HDPE plastic. Our trailer slicks on offer are UV resistant and are the perfect addon accessory to existing carpet or timber bunks to give them the slippery surface that our plastic boat trailer bunks offer, but for a more economical price.
Boat Trailer Plastic Slicks Sizes & Dimensions
Plastic boat trailer slicks are designed to screw into existing timber / carpet boat trailer bunks. With specifically machined grooves in the centre for your screws and a safe and easy installation.
- 1 Foot (12 Inches) Long X 2 Inches Wide X 1/2 Inch High.
- 2 Foot (24 Inches) Long X 2 Inches Wide X 1/2 Inch High.
- 4 Foo (48 Inches) Long X 2 Inches Wide X 1/2 Inch High.
- 5 Foot (60 Inches) Long X 2 Inches Wide X 1/2 Inch High.
- 6 Foot (72 Inches) Long X 2 Inches Wide X 1/2 Inch High.
Boat trailer plastic slicks have been specifically designed to work best with aluminium style boats and hulls. Jon Boats, Bass Boats, Fishing Boats etc.
The plastic profile makes the aluminium hulls slide with ease. No longer will you struggle against your old carpet bunks. You can now launch and retrieve your boat with confidence each and every time you head to the boat ramp.